Goal One: Improve lives in our community by serving as a bridge between non-profits and the resources needed to establish and sustain quality programs and services.
- Provide funding for a broad range of efforts through the Fund for the Chattanooga grant program.
- Identify unique roles that the Foundation can fulfill to address community needs.
- Provide technical assistance an strategic advice to non-profit organizations.
Goal Two: Strengthen opportunities for young people in Greater Chattanooga to fulfill the dream of a college education.
- Strengthen the perception among high-school students that attending college is possible, regardless of financial need.
- Encourage college graduation by scholarship recipients through on-going support programs. Increase funding for youth who want to attend college.
Goal Three: Encourage and inspire giving among current and emerging generations of donors.
- Promote charitable giving that is easy and efficient by providing consistently high-quality donor services.
- Provide strategic advisory services to donors to maximize the impact of their giving.
- Develop programs to target next-generation donors.
Goal Four: Heighten the Foundation’s visibility and reputation as a significant contributor to the community.
- Position the Community Foundation as the “go to” place for donors and non-profits working to make Chattanooga stronger.
- Inform target audience of how the Foundation serves the Greater Chattanooga community.
Goal Five: Model organizational excellence.
- Ensure corporate stability through succession planning.
- Align foundation resources with strategic goals.
- Continually enhance and diversify board and staff capacity.