Why Give to the CFGC
"There is nothing more important than the health of a child. We have helped thousands of families as their ‘home away from home’ for those who are seriously ill or injured."
Jayne Kaylor, Ronald McDonald House Charities
The Community Foundation is unique because we offer you – the individual – an opportunity to directly impact specific concerns in your community. We help you join other community members in pooling resources to build a greater future for Greater Chattanooga.
Giving to and through CFGC has many benefits:
- For administrative and investment purposes, we pool contributions, lowering your costs and management costs.
- Our professional staff relieves you of administrative worries and ensures continuity and responsibility.
- Donating to CFGC provides you with the highest level of tax deductible giving available.
- Because we exist for you, we offer donor flexibility: you can give anonymously or to named funds; you can give in general or to highly specific areas; you also can give modestly or generously; you can even create your own fund or build one over time.
- All of our funds are living memorials to their donors; they are intended to carry out your charitable interests beyond your lifetime.
For donation options click here.